Fill Up Request Form
Fill up and submit the online request form below. A download button is also available if you wish to print it out and bring it and transact personally to the registrar’s office.
Pay the corresponding processing fee for your requested document.
- Diploma (second copy) P500
- Transcript f Records SF10 (formerly known as form 137) P250
- Transfer credentials/ Honorable Dismissal P350
- Certification of Graduation P100
- Certification of Weigh Average P100
- Certification of Good Moral Character P100
- Certification of Enrollment P100
Payment options will automatically be sent in your email after your request form is submitted. (Please make sure you input an active email in your request form)
Your request will only be processed AFTER payment confirmation. You will receive such, after sending your proof of payment.
Estimated processing time of documents is 3-7 working days after payment confirmation.
Guidelines in Requesting Documents:
- Graduates may apply for transcript of records or SF10 online or in person or through an authorized representative via “express lane”, which makes the transcript of records or permanent record available in twenty- four (24) hours for an additional charge of Php200.00.
- Students/ graduates who have already been issued their Transcript Credentials (Honorable Dismissal) may only apply in person provided they submit a letter of no- objection from the Office of the Registrar of the school which admitted them.
- Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal) is issued relative to the program last enrolled in. If the applicant is not a graduate, he should apply in person or through an authorized representative.
- Request will be processed after payment confirmation.
In our fight against COVID-19, and to ensure everyone’s safety, we enabled common school transactions to be done online. We understand how internet stability vary per location so if it suits you best, you may also choose to download, print and submit the form directly to the registrar’s office.
Requesting documents such as your Diploma,Certificate of Enrollment, Certificate of Good Moral Character, Certificate of Graduation, TOR/SF10, Transfer Credentials. Please see full instructions on the page.
You may also download and print the form to be submitted directly to the registrar’s office.